Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goodbye Korea

28 days are over and it's time to go home. It was definitely one of the greatest experience I ever made. The food, the people and the city I will miss a lot. Actually one month was just to short but even three month would probably not be enough to discover every single part of Seoul and its awesome culture. Comparing any european cities to Seoul european cities really look like villages but I'm looking forward to hopefully visit again in two years. From now on I have to concentrate on my graduating exam. The path has been chosen and the sources are in part collected. But before I'm going back to Enschede to go on with my graduating exam I will have a last stop in France to bring back Yoon for starting her next semester in Dijon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sebastian Schneider

I am a 25 year old Art + Crossmedia Design student from Germany, currently based in Enschede, Netherland. My work ranges from different kinds of media, but my passion lies in interactive design and animation using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Cinema 4D.

Currently, I am going to prepare for graduating in summer next year.
My project will be about the conflict between North and South Korea. Basis for that will be the caricature which I will use as an animation in 3D. In the end there will be a sequence of 10 - 20 short episodes which will caricature Kim Jong Il in a comic excessive view criticizing the political situation and the social terms of North Korea.