Monday, September 13, 2010

Regards

Regards from Korea! I finally decided to make my own postcard. It is much more difficult to find a postcard than expected and if you find one it is ugly but the reason for that is probably that South Korea is not filled up with tourism. Until know I saw maybe a handful foreigners. I really like that fact the culture has not completely disappeared. On Thursday we are going back to Seoul. The last two weeks have been very helpful learning about life in a korean family. Here the husband is still the head of the family and everything is about him. I'm a little bit sad to leave now. I met Yoon's family and they are really great. Two weeks are just to short to get to know someone but I really enjoyed it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sebastian Schneider

I am a 25 year old Art + Crossmedia Design student from Germany, currently based in Enschede, Netherland. My work ranges from different kinds of media, but my passion lies in interactive design and animation using Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Cinema 4D.

Currently, I am going to prepare for graduating in summer next year.
My project will be about the conflict between North and South Korea. Basis for that will be the caricature which I will use as an animation in 3D. In the end there will be a sequence of 10 - 20 short episodes which will caricature Kim Jong Il in a comic excessive view criticizing the political situation and the social terms of North Korea.